Le Moulin de Mirande is an ancient mill that we are renovating in order to welcome workshops and residence. Next to one of the cleanest river in France, l'Orb, no swimming pool is needed : you just dive in... :-).
Even if the house is presently under renovation, we can host workshops for 6 to 7 people.
• Masterclass: arrival on Monday JOctober 14 at 7:30pm, for dinner. The first session will be 8:30-10:30pm, the same day.
During the workshop, officially the schedule will be 10am-1pm, 2:30pm-5:30pm.
End of the workshop à 4:30pm on Saturday 19.
Since all the bedrooms in Mirande are not yet ready, here is what we propose...
In the house
One individual bedroom, with a shared bathroom.
In the village (at a 5' walking distance from the Moulin de Mirande)
• an holiday cottage with 2 bedrooms: one with 2 beds, the other with 3 beds,
• an holiday cottage with 1 bedroom with 2 beds.
And for each of them, bathroom, toilets, kitchen,...
• in a family house, 2 individual bedrooms with bathroom.
A pre-reservation has been done by le Moulin de Mirande for both of them.
All the meals (breakfast, lundh, 5 o'clock, dinner), will be provided "at home". You will have the opportunity to taste some specialities from Iran :-).
The address : 1 chemin de Mirande, 34260 La-Tour-sur-Orb. Be aware that there is a mistake on Google map : the house is BEFORE the bridge of Mirande, on the left side of the house with blue shutters.
TGV until Béziers, then a connection for Bédarieux. Best time, coming from Paris: departure at 11:07am, arrival at Bedarieux at 4:25pm.
For 5 nights, and all the meals from Monday dinner to Saturday lunch:
• 95€TTC/day for a single bedroom,
• 65€TTC/day for a shared bedroom (2 beds).
Workshop registration ►