I was thinking about workshops online, in order to give more opportunities to more people to discover the power of intuitive painting, called PointZeroPainting by Michele Cassou. I think it also could be an interesting idea for those living far away and not able to join a workshop as often as they wish. And, now, in this time of confinement, it's an opportunity to join the energy of the group :-).
• painting sessions with maximum 11 participants,
• timing: 10am-12:45am french time.
• cost: 10€ instead of 40€ during confinement time,
• dates already planned: every Tuesday until June 30, except June 15.
The way it works
You are in your painting corner, and you paint as you usual do in a YesPainting workshop. I look at you painting, and other participants can also see you. At any time you can ask a question, or ask for help, and all the participants will hear it, almost exactly like in a classical workshop.
I can also come to you, if it looks like the appropriate time.
Each session begins and ends with a time of sharing.
Being part of an online workshop needs somme arrangement.
A painting corner all set up
• sheets of paper (50x65cm),
• around 20 colors, ready to paint in small boxes or in an ice tray,
• 2 or 3 watercolor brushes,
• 2 jars for water.
All the details to set up a studio at home are HERE ►
A communication tool that works
• having a laptop or a tablet,
• put in a way I can see you painting (plan on the left),
• with the app Zoom downloaded.
If you have a question, please contact me.
The dates to come: every Tuesday until June 30, except June 15.